Thursday 23 May 2013

Because this is what you do when you miss someone...

 Since it's the wee hours of the morning and I should be in bed, blogging seemed like the logical thing to do...
While Elijah is out and about Karak this week in 39 degree weather (that's a whoppin' 102 degrees for you my North American friends) I'm at home in rainy cold miserable did I mention rainy!? weather man lying land.  
Where the sun don't shine.
And though I've been busy preparing for the move to Jordan... I don't think anything can get a girl down faster than missing her man, especially in sad weather like this. There has not been enough ice-cream consumption going on in this house to even begin to express the missin'  that's happenin' over here.
So due to missing that handsome man of mine... and having just finished talking with Siona about how Iain and her need to come visit us in Jordan one day because it's great and happy and stuff. I decided, instead of going to bed, that sharing pictures of all these wonderful things and getting you all more familiar with some of the sights, (even if it is in the most vague way possible), was a much better use of my time.

 Lunch. Nom nom nom!

I saw garbage day happen once while I was there...
 Eli replied "Ya that's the first time I've seen it too"

Jordan is full of lots of picturesque spots! :)

You don't even know the half of it ;)

  Oh and how he makes me laugh!

 Amman


 Hottie pants!

Amman

....annnnd Amman again.



"King of the rock!" (that's just for you Aden and Eli!)


 Cuties around Eli's neighbourhood!
 
I'm going to regret not sleeping in the morning...
But it's crazy to think that in just 3 short months I won't be reminiscing about Jordan, but I'll actually live there. It's definitely not Orange County, but there's something about that part of the world I'm absolutely in love with! There's a feeling in the Middle East that I think you can only understand once you've been there... or maybe it's just me. When I first visited I think I was the only one in my group obsessed with it afterwards. But don't judge too much by the pictures, it truly is a place to see. When the Middle East was first placed on my heart, I honestly couldn't have ever imagined this! He's worked on this heart of mine a lot though since 2009. I know I'm not ready, but oh how I'm so ready!

And I am soooo ready to eat my house out of ice-cream trying to fight that bad boy heat. Beats eating it out of missing someone... so you just go on and bring it Jordan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you :)