Friday 22 November 2013

Another month (and a half maybe) in pictures

Another day another taxi ride

 I asked for salad, I got me some salad :) 

 Elijah got pretty sick this month. Day 1

And sicker on Day 2 

A sweet friend invited us over for dinner....

She made salmon and mashed potatoes, we could barely believe it. Salmon is so precious here!

 
Even though Muslims can't celebrate Christmas (christian holiday), they LOVE Christmas (and gold!) They deck everything out in out of date / recalled  decorations. It's so silly :)

He took me on a coffee date 

Hottie!

The vacant lot next to our house 

 Our apartment building from afar

There it is :) Now you know. Our apartment is the ground floor right there to the right... God has blessed us! 

Babysittin'. We love those kiddos! 

Morning time with the Word and Mr. WhoWho 

Lunch. Under 2JD = Happy Belly 

Slowly but surely the house is coming along 

Who wouldn't want it!? 

....Or this purple thing! Perfect addition to anybodies home! (And by the way, we're not in an antique store, that couch I'm sitting on is brand spakin' new! We're not in Kansas anymore :))

Street kitty. Elijah bought me a bag of cat food, just so I can carry some around when I go out and feed all the little babies. 

Ezra and Elijah. The big E's :) 

The coveted Mabroom Saudi Arabian dates. My whole family has asked for these ones, specifically, for Christmas. They can't be topped! They're so gooooood!


It's been a good month so far. Our Father has been teaching us quite a bit and opening our eyes to different opportunites we never even considered. I'm so excited about some of the things He's laid on our hearts. 
He's so good to be constantly opening our eyes. 
We can't wait for next month though and our trip home for the holidays :) So excited about Christmas in Germany, being with the family and being able to play with dogs and cats, eating bratwurst and hot apple cider, Christmas dinner.... I'm especially excited being able to takes walks all by myself and being able to speak the language, and being able to kiss Elijah in public *GASPS!* The west is just so forward thinking, haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you :)